Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pampering the Pooch

Anyone who's been following Charlie's progress knows that there are loads of wonderful things to say about him - I admit that I can be shamelessly boastful about the wonderdog!  However, I haven't yet 'fessed up to my obsession with finding cool dog toys.  I CONFESS!  I love finding unusual and useful toys like this little number which we picked up in Sausalito last weekend.

At first I couldn't quite figure out what it was but fortunately Charlie offered to demonstrate and I quickly understood.   For all of those Gene-Simmons-wannabes, this is your toy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
I need one of those for Lily. Do you know who makes it? I've never seen anything that size that isn't some sort of rawhide. And frankly, I'm sick of half chewed Nylabones. They get sharp edges and scrape our skin up because Lily constantly has to have it in her mouth when she's playing with one of us!

Anonymous said...

this is great...Charlie could pose for the company's ad!! i need one too.

Carolyn said...

The toy is called the Humunga Tongue and I know you can get it from Amazon or other on-line retailers. (I wish I had seen it on Amazon first because I paid twice as much in Sausalito!)

DMV47 said...

I'm smiling so much right now - what an awesome pic!!! Hmmm..perhaps we can disinfect a few and go as the infamous KISS member for Halloween.