Thursday, July 2, 2009

A New Ride for Charlie?


So I stumbled upon this site for Madsen Cargo Bikes and all I could think of was how fun it would be to load Chuck in the back and tool around town. (Since Tim has started to show some interest in his bicycle, it's been a bit disappointing to leave Charlie home while we ride about town.)

As luck would have it, the Madsen folks are giving away some of their bikes to folks that post links to their site and send traffic their way. SHAMELESS PROMOTION ALERT HERE: I'm posting this link because I'd like to have a chance at winning one of their bikes for Chuck. Please help us and click on this link. Looks like the drawing is in July so I'll keep you all posted ... cross your paws for us!

3 comments:

Clive said...

The best of luck Carolyn!

fullsoulahead.com said...

OMG!!!! You SO NEED that bike!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Why not get an attachment for the bike so you can bring your pup with you? Its wonderful exercise for them.