Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pot-'O-Golden

Northern California has been getting some LONG overdue rain this spring and I hate to admit that there have been more than a few days recently where Charlie's outside time has been limited to rather quick romps in our yard while Tim and I stand shivering on the patio waiting for him to do his business.

About a week ago we were treated to the most lovely rainbow that seemed to arc across the entire sky.  I ran to get my camera and fired off just a few shots before we could stand the cold no longer.   When I finally had a chance to review my shots I realized I had captured a photographic metaphor.  

7 comments:

Selba said...

Hi Charlie,

We are blog hopping in here :)

Awww... what a lovely picture of you and the rainbow!

Cheers,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Clive said...

Carolyn

Nothing more special could have been found at the end of the rainbow! A magical photo!

Lots of woofs - Clive and gang

jemkagily said...

Charlie the North Star dog,
he's magically delicious!
:)

Michelle O'Neil said...

Wow. Great shot. He's your pot of gold.

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh, Carolyn. It's pure magic. This will win a photography contest somewhere. You go, girl.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Your rainbow metaphor picture reminds me to tell you that I captured on film a rainbow shaped like a heart on top of the clouds the last time I transported a North Star dog to his child! I'll show it to you soon (it will be in our next DVD).

Also, guess what happened yesterday? Danny got accepted to USC Film School (the top graduate program in the country for filmmaking!). We're on Cloud nine (the one with the heart shaped rainbow over it!)

Warmest regards,
Patty

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!