Monday, May 4, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Every Spring I find myself feeling the same "stretched-too-thin" feeling as I struggle to stay on top of IEP's, class plays, teacher appreciation days, PAR 4 Kids' Sake, Walk Now, the extended family birthdays (which all seem to fall within the first few months of the year), mother's day, father's day, CGC classes, gymnastics, speech therapy, OT, blah, blah, blah, BLAH!   Sadly, this year's victim of neglect has been Charlie's blog.  Even as I furiously pound this out (placing all my faith in my spell check to correct my reckless spelling and grammatical errors), I'm seeing the clock out of the corner of my eye which appears to scream at me with every obnoxious tick, "GET BACK INTO THE CAR AND TAKE YOUR KID TO HIS NEXT SCHEDULED EVENT."    It is truly an obnoxious clock.

Today, like the previous 20 days or so since my last post, I have more tasks than time to complete them so I'm going to simply post a favorite pic from this weekend and hope for more time ... VERY SOON.  More "tails" to come ....

5 comments:

Selba said...

Glad to hear from you again... What a very cute picture!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Clive said...

Lovely photo!

Hope you get to post again real soon!

Clive and the gang!

Judy said...

i love this picture!!! the sweetest two faces!

Judy said...

CGC classes!!

Michelle O'Neil said...

I love Charlie's long sweet face, and Tim's missing tooth. Adorable!